Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Day Out!

Today we took our darling baby family shopping. It included lunch, some x-mas shopping and movies. We spent the day st westfields shopping mall in Parramatta. My baby loves the mall, mum and cousin Sititi joined and also my little sister Leone.


We Had Lunch and then off we headed to see santa. Later on we managed to "Quarantine"...it didnt really turn out as to what I thought it would be, anyways the day wet so fast, by the time we came out of the movies the shopping centre was closed and I was stuck to pay for my parking ticket of $20 bucks...there goes my petrol money...lol...


On our way home we stopped off to pick up my nana and dropped her off at my uncles place.

It was an exhausting day chasing around a 1 and a hlaf year old and keeping up with a 3 month old...lol...


I LOVED OUT FAMILY DAY OUTTING...IT WAS GOOD FAMILY BONDING...

No comments: