Sunday, November 23, 2008

Married Life is so over-rated.


Ok so we've been married for 2 weeks where my husband has to leave and return back to samoa to get his papers done. Finally after 3 months he arrives in New Zealand. Im glad as he is only 3 hours away from me now and its cheaper for me to call.

After 5 months I decided to New Zealand to be with my husband and to wait for his citizenship as he would beg and plead with me to make the big move. It was a great experience. I flew to nz with my and mum and sister Tua. They stayed with my aunty In Otahuhu and I stayed with Faaao at his uncles place in Mangere. They were very nice and welcomed me into their home. I also got to know his aunty and uncle and also his cousins mark and Iso.

My girlfriend Brookes Toevai managed to get a hold of me and came around heaps. My mum and sis left after 2 weeks and I just cried. I have never lived without my family apart for a long period of time. Faao always managed to keep me entertained and ensured everything was going to be ok. He would always take to dinner and my favourite place to eat was " DENNY'S".

Not long after we found out we were having a baby and that I was already 8 weeks pregnant. I cant explain how happy faaao was when he found out. We were very Happy.

No comments: