Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Brother returns home from Mission


I Arrived in Sydney a few hours after my brother. My family were so happy to see me. Stan, filz, Foa and Dion and Iva came to the airport to pick me up. Its the greatest feeling to come home. I hadnt been to church in a while as me and my husband didnt have a car and we werent familiar with the route around Auckland.


Anyways we got home and dropped off my stuff and headed straight to KFC for dinner...yum yum..Everyone was oh so shocked to see me. That very same weekk we were running around like headless chooks getting everything organised for the surprise Party.


My Brother sensed something was up and knew straight away what my mum was up to. My dad is not a fan of spending money and would prefer for stan to go on a holiday somwhere. Anyways we had the party and it was nice. There were abour 300 people nice and small. We ate, danced and watched performances from family and friends.


We were all exhausted after the long day of slaving around in the kicthen...not...well the day finished and we all went home and cleaned up. Sunday was cool. It was nice to go back to church. Faaao would call me every half and hour just to check up on me and see if I am actually coming back to nz.


So its now time for me to go back to my husband who was waiting for me in NZ. Mother and dion and foa and Jeff saw me off at the airport. Mum was crying, she wanted me to stay in OZ. As much as I wanted to stay, I couldnt as I felt slack for my Husband. I know how hard it is for him.


Farewell oz and here I come NZ...

No comments: